Motifake
military funny
stupid human
ufo
MAD
failepicfail

Comment on this FailEpicFail

Use the rear break first bro!

Creator: 50cal

Comment using Facebook

iffy - August 3, 2011, 6:22 am,
Use the back brake first??? you have no idea how to ride a bike do you.
vcjester - August 14, 2011, 11:10 pm,
No doubt iffy, they failed at an epic fail. HAHAHAHAHA
DJHartattak - February 25, 2012, 1:03 pm,
This picture has nothing to do with braking, and yes, in an emergency stop, you apply more rear brake than front... you both fail on a comment making fun of a fail
vcjester - March 26, 2012, 11:06 pm,
You do realize that during hard braking that you can transfer up to 100% of the weight to the front tire. If you give the rear any more then just a feather of pressure you'll lock up the rear end.
vcjester - March 26, 2012, 11:08 pm,
AND, looking at the picture I'd say he had a tank slapper and it got out of control....leading to a high side. Let me guess, you're one of those riders that says when he crashes that "I laid it down on purpose"... *rolls eyes* N00Bz
DJHartattak - March 27, 2012, 1:37 am,
Obviously, you are young and a newer rider. I have been riding for 20 years, and my best freinds wife teaches a riding school. You are an idiot. I said MORE rear, not ONLY rear... think.. simple Physics says you will transfer all weight forward. Noob? hah
DJHartattak - March 27, 2012, 1:54 am,
AND.. I do agree with you on the way he lost control... like I originally said... had nothing to do with braking
vcjester - March 27, 2012, 4:06 pm,
Obviously I trump you with 35 years of riding (5 of which I raced). You need to go back to physics class because the weight shifts to the front time in less then a half a second, leaving no weight in the rear for traction. Are you reading what you write?
vcjester - March 27, 2012, 4:10 pm,
Apparently I didn't...I meant front tire not front time. If the rear brakes do so much work, why are there dual discs up front with up to 6 pistons per caliper? Out back you'll see a small single disc and up to 2 pistons in the caliper.
DJHartattak - March 27, 2012, 6:32 pm,
Did you actually read what I wrote? It's because all weight shifts that you apply rear first, otherwise you do an endo. Racer? Why is everyone a frigging middle aged ex racer/fighter pilot/ astronaut on the web?
DJHartattak - March 27, 2012, 6:59 pm,
I'm done, dude.. this is pointless and more than a little ridiculous. Have a good day.
vcjester - March 27, 2012, 7:55 pm,
Your original statement said that the rear is used more then the front. The very skilled racers can squeek out a little extra by using the rear brake but most don't bother because it's too easy to screw up. For some reason I think you're repeating
vcjester - March 27, 2012, 7:56 pm,
something you've been told but don't quite understand what you're saying when you talk about using the rear brake first. As a matter of fact, 90% of racers would just toss the rear brake for weight savings if it didin't have a far more important function
vcjester - March 27, 2012, 7:58 pm,
that function though has nothing to do with braking into a corner.....if you know the answer to that, enlighten me please.....
DJHartattak - March 27, 2012, 8:02 pm,
Stop trying to pick a fight dude. I have better things to do right now, than get into an online argument with an obviously middle aged geek who lives in his mom's basement, and games all day. I have a dinner date. Have a nice life.
DJHartattak - March 28, 2012, 2:13 am,
Must have got him on that one... or maybe I should send him pics of the friends I had, helping me wash my bike, in shorts and bikini tops... full Spring inspection tomorrow, and servicing.. including drilling holes for some half baffles in my pipes...
DJHartattak - March 28, 2012, 2:55 am,
wow, I didn't mean that to sound so "Douchbag".. yes, I had friend's helping me.. but they are dancer's that live near me.. it was a fun time.. and nothing else happened. we had a few rinks, a BBQ, washed the bike while their kids skateboarded. That's it
vcjester - March 29, 2012, 7:54 pm,
Actually, I'm waiting for the answer to my lil challenge question. So you can prove your vast knowledge of physics and motorcycling. P.S. I never claimed to be a pro racer. Even you can race at the club level after completing a racing school.
DJHartattak - March 30, 2012, 2:12 am,
Seriously? You have nothing better to do than get gratification on the internet that you are smarter than someone? Look.. don't throw out there that you raced and then say you really didn't. No "Take Backs" in the real world, bro..
DJHartattak - March 30, 2012, 2:17 am,
Second, if you can actually read, you would understand the way I said things, and that we were saying the same thing... actually agreed with you, if you care to look... Third... you, my friend,, are being an a**. A typical, immature, internet a**. Period.
DJHartattak - March 30, 2012, 2:22 am,
Oh... do you want those pics I drunkenly spoke of? LOL!!
vcjester - March 30, 2012, 4:07 am,
No we aren't saying the same thing. You are a clueless idiot who opened his **** holster to the wrong person and I'm giving you the opportunity to save face. I just hope you haven't spewed your idiocy to a new rider so they get themselves killed.
vcjester - March 30, 2012, 4:08 am,
I raced at the club level....Brainerd International Raceway.
DJHartattak - March 30, 2012, 4:15 am,
And he keeepppss going... wow, you really must have no life. Cluless? Well, I guess it's a wonder how I keep my bike on the road.. and help organize a "Ride For Hunger" for the local food bank, which gets upwards of 1000 riders a year. But, I'm an idiot..
DJHartattak - March 30, 2012, 4:20 am,
And exactly who are you to label yourself as "The Wrong Person"? You have a very high regard for yourself, for one that seeks redemption on the internet... I could really give a **** wether you lived or died.. so yeah... have fun
vcjester - March 30, 2012, 4:27 am,
*golf clap* Good for you. I'm glad you're capable of organizing a glorified poker run. Now put the bike back on it's trailer and answer the question. Other then cutting a couple feet off of stopping distance, what is the use for a rear brake on the track?
vcjester - March 30, 2012, 4:28 am,
Until then, shut your yap before you get somebody wedged under a car because they were told to use more rear brake then front when they have to stop really fast....
DJHartattak - March 30, 2012, 4:30 am,
Holy Zombie Jesus, really?
DJHartattak - March 30, 2012, 4:34 am,
I hope you know, that you are proving more and more, with each statement, what I have said you are... forever alone, I will add...
realogic - May 15, 2012, 6:19 pm,
Nice line of comments. You two fight like an old married couple.
Start new comment thread